- La Bombona
- Diving courses
- Diving Trips
- TEC Courses
- PRO Courses
- Koh Tao
- Contact us
Learn how to cook the Thai dishes you have liked the most while here.
Thai cuisine is one of the most famous and richest in the world, so do not be surprised if, having enjoyed their characteristic flavours, you have the desire to learn some of the most popular ways and amaze your friends when you return with your holiday recipes.
La Bombona Diving – Cafe offers Thai cooking classes, which you can do next to our school!
You can choose between 4 courses:
– Green curry with chicken, pork, beef or shrimp.
– Tom Yum Koong.
– Mango Salad / Papaya Salad.
– Red curry with chicken, pork, beef or shrimp.
– Phad Thai with chicken, beef, shrimp or squid.
– Papaya Salad / No – name.
– Panang curry with chicken, pork, beef or shrimp.
– Chicken with Cashew Nuts.
– Fruit Salad / Spring roll
– Masaman curry with chicken, pork or beef.
– Tom kha kai.
– Vegetable No – name / Spring roll.
Everyone in the group will do the same course. As you can see in the list, you will chose two dishes as you like, plus the papaya salad, mango salad and no – name.
If you decide to venture into Thai cooking, you can choose three different times to take your course that best suits your needs, 3 hours each course.
10 – 13h
13:30 – 3:30 p.m.
16 – 19h
For a private course 1,500 Baht.
For groups from 2 to 4 people, 1,200 Baht each.
* The price includes all ingredients and recipes for the dishes.